This Newsletter publishes research abstracts focused on the topics related to business management areas. Articles can discuss theoretical, empirical and pedagogical issues affecting international business community. Articles sought should be grounded in research, considering the faculty students, lecturers and members as the intended primary audience. Authors should highlight the insight of their article in the first paragraph. They should prompt the reader to think about business management issues/teaching from new angles. Work must be submitted as an email attachment in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge all submissions but further contact with an author only if an article is chosen for publication. The abstract (no longer than 350 words) should be organized as below sections and with following formatting requirements:
- Author should follow the Harvard referencing style
- The submission should be in Times New Roman, 1.15 spaced with 12 font size
- Only submissions prepared in Word format will be accepted.
- Maximum length is 1 page without any figure, table or references etc.
- Margins: Left, Right, and Bottom: 0.75″ (19mm). The top margin must be 1″ (25 mm)